Saturday, December 21, 2013

Tally Ho! Crusaders

I finished my Crusaders for a MW Light Armoured Squadron a while back.  Two platoons and a HQ with the option to field the CS variants. I did get to use them on the table at my FLGS EW Operation Crusader Campaign even though the camo is more MW than EW, I believe.  Digging out infantry was quite the challenge.  More deck-turrets? (Doesn't quite work for my MW Crusaders, though) The campaign was great but I was unable to attend as much as I wanted due to work commitments.  Great bunch of guys and I had a blast!




As you can see from the previous blog post date, it has been far too long since my last post.  The goal of this blog is primarily to track my hobby progress and progress has been very slow over the last four or five months. The slow progress is due to increased work commitments and responsibilities, some family medical issues that are resolved now, and getting my Mom moved closer.  I also passed the last professional certification goal I had set, something I'm quite proud of since it has been a two year process.  And, believe or not, I lucked into an acting gig here in Los Angeles working on a Sizzle Reel.  What made it extra special was I got a chance to work with my son and his friends.  I'm not an actor so getting a glimpse into that world was very cool.  Luckily, I did get some time to relax listening to the great FOW podcasts that are now available.  So happy about that, especially the Breakthrough Assault guy's commitment.  I think they've done seven already.

So what's next for FOW for me in 2014:

I have some Soviet items re-inspired by Desperate Measures that are assembled but need painting:
5x SU-100
4x IS-122
7x BA-64

And as you all have possibly seen by now, the Italy Compilation is coming out in March!  I'm very excited about this.  I've been working on an airbrush setup for camo and HG Division will be my main focus for at least the first part of the year:
10x Panzer III Ms
5 x Stug G
2x Tiger
4x Panther
1x Elephant
3x Panzer 38t
Recce

Next British in Italy and then start on a US force.  Can't wait!

I'm also hoping to get plenty of North Africa games in,too.  Tally Ho!:



No comments:

Post a Comment